you know whatd be a fun exercise
get a writer and an artist together. artist does a sketch, writer writes a handful of paragraphs. they give them to each other.
writer has to write a handful of paragraphs on the scene depicted in the sketch, and it cant be just like, describing it. artist has to draw a new sketch from the writing.
it’d be a neat lil’ flex-the-muscles sort of thing.
- Draw your Inquisitor.
- Limit 2 Inquisitors per person (this is gonna be HUGE).
- Digital, traditional, doesn’t matter. Just make it full body, if you can.
- Colors are preferable, but not necessary.
- If done digitally, transparent background would be ideal.
- If traditional, scan or photograph your drawing.
- Submit your finished drawing here
- We will post your drawing with the artist tagged, and then add your image to the drawing
- Every week, we’ll post updates to the full image
- October 7th, we’ll show it to the Devs!